We Earn Gepe
We Earn Gepe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertising, not as hard as you think!

Go down

Advertising, not as hard as you think! Empty Advertising, not as hard as you think!

Post by B-BallerD Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:37 pm

Ok, first off you should be running Rsbot or Quirlion. Now you can open multiple windows of RSbot and mutiple "tabs" on Quirlion, which in turns allows you to run more advertising bots at one time. There is a limit however, as my computer only allows 6 RSbot pages to be open at once.

Now that you have a few Rsbot pages or Quirlon "tabs" open, those who run Quirlion should know what I mean, you need accounts. I suggest making around 10 accounts and running them to the ge, then leaving them there. This is because 7 times out of 10 your bot is going to get muted, so if you run 5 bots, and they get muted, you then have the other 5 to run instead. This makes it so that you always have accounts to advertise with.

Now what should you say in your advertisement? I usually say things like "Make easy mils with We Earn Gepe" or "We Earn Gepe helps you make fast money!", but be creative with it.

Alright. Now you should have your advertisers set up. What do you do now? It doesn't matter! Play rs on your account, though it may be VERY laggy due to your advertisers, or just leave the computer sitting there! It's all up to you.

Now, go out and advertise. This is the best way to gain ranks in We Earn Gepe, the more bots you can run the more essential to us you are. But everyone plays a part, if you can't run but 2 or 3, so be it. We don't care. Just so long as you are helping out.

B-BallerD
Admin
Admin

https://weearngepe.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum